Hey there! Welcome to La Vita Vivi!
I am always looking for new skincare products to try, but my sensitive skin makes me apprehensive to just put anything on. So when Sebamed reached out to me, I was estatic because they specialize in skincare for sensitive skin! (Click here to check out my updated skincare routine and click here to check out the treatment that seriously transformed my skin texture!)
Sebamed is a dermatologist-recommended, global skincare brand founded in Germany. Their products are scientifically formulated to match the skin's natural pH level of 5.5, meaning that our skin is slightly acidic. This pH level applies to all skin types. It's important to maintain the skin at 5.5 because this "acid mantle " (hydrolipid protective layer) keeps your skin protected and hydrated. These products are a god-send for folks with sensitive skin like me, but they're also amazing for people who suffer from eczema, psoriasis, rosacea, acne or if you're just looking to maintain healthy skin!
I chose the Olive Face & Body Wash, Liquid Face & Body Wash, Moisturizing Body Lotion, Lifting Eye Cream and Hand & Nail Balm simply because I knew I'd use these in my daily routine. Here's some info and review notes:
Olive Face & Body Wash
- Left my skin feeling so soft it felt like I didn't need to put lotion on afterwards!
- No overpowering fragrances
- Soap & alkali-free (can cause dry skin and eczema)
Liquid Face & Body Wash
- I replaced my every cleanser for this one whenever I'm in the shower!
- Gentle and non-irritating (soothing allantoin)
- Hypoallergenic + vitamin-rich
Moisturizing Body Lotion
- Not greasy and absorbs quickly
- Antiseptic and anti-inflammatory aka decongests clogged pores (chamomile extract)
- Helps with eczema and psoriasis
Lifting Eye Cream
- Smoothing (shea butter, avocado and almond oils)
- Soothes irritation (natural bisabolol)
- Promotes natural cell growth (co-enzyme Q10)
Hand & Nail Balm
- Moisturizing (hands) and strengthening (nails)
- Supports skin health (vitamin B5)
- Promotes natural firmness (keratin)
All in all, I highly recommend that you try Sebamed especially if you suffer from eczema, rosacea or psoriasis! The products have all been super gentle on me and I haven't seen any signs of irritation or breaking out in the past month that I've been using them. I really hope you enjoyed this post and are excited to try Sebamed out! I linked the products here for easy shopping, but download the LIKEtoKNOW.it app for an even better shopping experience. Make sure to follow me at “vivianhna” to shop everything I post on Instagram and the blog. If the app isn't your thing, you can always click the "Shop My Style" tab on the main menu or Subscribe, too. Happy shopping!
Special thanks to Sebamed for sponsoring this post!
Shop My Sebamed Faves
Disclaimer: This post was sponsored by Sebamed and contains affiliate links. All opinions are mine and belong to lavitavivi.com.