Hey there, beautiful! Welcome to La Vita Vivi!
I'm so excited to work with Model Off Duty Beauty (MODB) on this post! I am always on the lookout for beauty companies that take the extra step to support a more health-conscious lifestyle. MODB checks off all the boxes in terms of using clean, natural, non-toxic and ethically sourced ingredients. Their products are also vegan, cruelty free, non-GMO, omits sulphates/parabens and are made locally in California!
MODB was kind enough to send me a couple products to try, so I chose the Restorative Eye Lift Cream because I've been noticing some under eye darkness and the Clarifying Age Reverse Mask as an all-over face mask. I've been using the eye cream every day for the past couple weeks, and the mask once a week for the past two weeks as well. Keep reading on for my thoughts on both products!
Restorative Eye Lift Cream
- Hyaluronic Acid: Retains moisture, makes under-eye area super supple to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Baobab Oil: Vitamins A, D, E and F and fatty omega acids soothe dry skin and fight free radicals.
- Marula Oil: Antioxidants, essential fatty acids and amino acids are great for both oily and dry skin, as well as acne-prone and aging skin.
- Tip: After washing your face with cleanser, apply eye cream on dry skin before any serums or moisturizers. Dab a small amount (less than a dime size) gently under the eyes and apply excess on eyelids. This will be the best way to increase absorption of all products in your nighttime routine.
- My Thoughts: I've been using this every night before I go to sleep, and I wake up with a softer/brighter under-eye area in the morning! This is now a staple in my nighttime skin care routine.
Clarifying Age Reverse Mask
- Green Tea: EGCG antioxidant in green tea fights UV damage and eliminates free radicals that cause wrinkles; Vitamin B maintains collagen; Vitamin E promotes cell regeneration.
- Activated Charcoal: Pulls out toxins and helps pores appear smaller.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Moisture retention gives a plumping effect that reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
- Tip: Cleanse and dry face before applying mask all over. Leave on for a full 15-20 minutes for maximum absorption. Rinse away gently with warm water and apply serum and moisturizer.
- My Thoughts: This mask really does even out my skin tone and makes it so soft! I especially see a difference the next morning because my skin isn't as red and appears more uniform, but I can notice a difference even right when I wash it off. I'm definitely adding this to my weekly self-care routine! 😉
Hope you enjoyed this post! Use the code below to get 15% OFF your MODB order! I've also linked the tank and bracelets I'm wearing in this post below for easy shopping, but download the LIKEtoKNOW.it app for an even better shopping experience. Make sure to follow me at “vivianhna” to shop everything I post on Instagram and the blog. If the app isn't your thing, you can always click the "Shop My Style" tab on the main menu or Subscribe, too. Happy shopping!
Special thanks to Model Off Duty Beauty for sponsoring this post!
CODE (15% OFF): CLEANMODBEAUTY
Shop The Post
Disclaimer: This post was sponsored by Model Off Duty Beauty and contains affiliate links. All opinions are mine and belong to lavitavivi.com.