Shop Celery-Parmesan Salad Ingredients
Shop Smashed Cucumber Salad Ingredients
Shop Greek Yogurt Tuna Salad Ingredients
Hey there, cuties! Welcome to La Vita Vivi.
Since many of us are at home and most likely cooking more, I'd like to share my 3 favorite healthy lunch recipes. These are all so quick to whip up that it's hardly considered cooking...more like mixing a bunch of yummy stuff together to create something nourishing and delicious. I hope you all like at least one of them and give 'em a try! Listed below are the ingredients for each dish with the garnishes and optional toppings as well. I don't really use measurements, so use as much or as little of each ingredient as you like (As a general rule for dressings, the ratio is 3:1 (oil to acid)).
Bon appétit! 😉
- dressing: extra virgin olive oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, anchovies or anchovy paste, salt, pepper; optional: celery seed, celery salt
- garnishes: parmesan shavings, parsley, Maldon salt
Smashed Cucumber Salad
- smashed cucumbers (portion cucumbers to manageable sizes and use flat side of knife to gently smash)
- dressing: toasted sesame oil, chili oil, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, honey, toasted sesame seeds, minced garlic
- garnishes: green onion, sesame seeds
- optional sides: cooked rice, roasted seaweed
Greek Yogurt Tuna Salad
- good quality tuna packed in water
- dressing: greek yogurt, minced garlic, lemon juice, lemon zest, capers, salt, pepper
- garnishes: lettuce, tomatoes, parsley
Thank you so much for reading this post! I've linked all the ingredients below for easy shopping, but download the LIKEtoKNOW.it app for an even better shopping experience. Make sure to follow me at “vivianhna” to shop everything I post on Instagram and the blog. If the app isn't your thing, you can always click the "Shop My Style" tab on the main menu or Subscribe, too. Let me know if you end up trying any of these lunch ideas and what you think!
Shop All Ingredients
Shop The Tools
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. All opinions are mine and belong to lavitavivi.com.