SHOP VEGGIE CHILI INGREDIENTS
SHOP VEGAN TIKKA MASALA CURRY INGREDIENTS
SHOP TOMATO-ARTICHOKE PASTA INGREDIENTS
Hey there, party people! Welcome to La Vita Vivi.
If you saw my previous "3 Healthy Lunch Ideas" post, I put together 3 of my favorite light but delicious lunches. I thought I'd do the same but for some of my favorite dinners as well! All of these meals were made using ingredients that I found in the pantry plus some additional fresh ingredients. I hope you enjoy them and let me know what you think if you end up trying any of them out!
- olive oil, onion, garlic, cumin, cayenne pepper, smoked paprika, veggie soup, salt & pepper
- toppings: cheese, sour cream or plain greek yogurt, crushed tortilla chips, green onion, cilantro, lime zest, lime juice
Vegan Tikka Masala Curry
- coconut oil, onion, garlic, ginger, red pepper flake, vegan tikka masala simmer sauce, firm tofu, salt & pepper
- garnishes: green onion, jalepeno
- optional sides: steamed cauliflower rice, raita, frozen mangoes, fresh cherries
- raita: plain greek yogurt, grated cucumber, grated garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt & pepper
- angel hair pasta, starchy pasta water (add pasta and a bit of the cooking water to pan with oil + spices + veggies to loosen it up & add moisture), extra virgin olive oil, garlic, red pepper flake, sundried tomatoes in oil, artichoke hearts in water, cherry tomatoes, salt & pepper
- garnishes: extra virgin olive oil, grated black pepper, grated parmesan cheese, basil
Thank you so much for reading this post! I've linked all the ingredients below for easy shopping, but download the LIKEtoKNOW.it app for an even better shopping experience. Make sure to follow me at “vivianhna” to shop everything I post on Instagram and the blog. If the app isn't your thing, you can always click the "Shop My Style" tab on the main menu or Subscribe, too. Let me know if you end up trying any of these dinner ideas and what you think!
Shop All Ingredients
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. All opinions are mine and belong to lavitavivi.com.